A sweet, frozen treat to cool off with made with mangoes and Greek yogurt!
I participated in Mom Blog Tour Winter Fancy Food Show (#MomBlogTourFF) on behalf of Wendy’s Bloggers. I received Real California Milk products to facilitate my review, but my opinions and the recipe are my own.
One of my favorite summer healthy snacks is Frozen Yogurt Dipped Mango Pops. I know, it’s a mouthful. But stay with me.
A few years ago, I was introduced to the lovely world of Mangoes and I have been hooked ever since. And these frozen pops are super simple to make and can be enjoyed all summer long. They are so refreshing and are perfect on a hot summer’s night. Plus? The kids love to help make them. Double bonus for me!
In just a few simple steps, you can have these Frozen Yogurt Dipped Mango Pops chilling in the freezer. Simply slice your mangoes (make sure they are ripe!), dip in Greek Yogurt, and sprinkle with some goodies.
Frozen Yogurt Dipped Mango Pops
- 2 large ripe mangos
- 1 cup nonfat Vanilla Greek yogurt made with Real California Milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Toppings: mini chocolate chips, slivered almonds, sprinkles, toasted coconut, granola
- Special equipment: wooden popsicle sticks and wax paper
- With a sharp knife, slice off the sides of the mango, avoiding the large seed in the middle. Cut parallel slices into the mango halves to dice, being careful not to cut through the skin.
- Scoop the mango cubes out of the mango skin using a spoon and skewer each mango cube onto a lollipop stick. Place on baking sheet lined with wax paper and freeze for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, stir to combine the yogurt and honey. Dip each mango into the yogurt until coated. You may need to use a spoon to help spoon yogurt onto the mango cubes evenly.
- Sprinkle desired toppings onto each mango cube and place mango cubes on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Place in the freezer until mangos are slightly frozen and yogurt has set, 1 to 2 hours. Serve.
For my Frozen Yogurt Dipped Mango Pops, I chose vanilla Greek Yogurt made with Real California Milk. Why Real California Milk?
Real California Milk
Did you know that California is the country’s leading producer of milk, ice cream, butter, nonfat dry milk and whey protein concentrate and is the second largest producer of cheese and yogurt? Yup, it is! That’s why when purchasing dairy products, you should look for foods made with 100% real California milk that feature the Real California Milk or Cheese seal.
Want to learn more about the Real California Milk seal and California dairy? Visit Real California Milk website at www.RealCaliforniaMilk.com or find them on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Check out more #MomBlogTourFF recipes featuring Real California Milk:
- Kylee’s Fresh Blackberry and Yogurt Bunt
- Reesa’s Yogurt Cheesecake with Blueberries
- Sarah’s Four Simple Compound Butters
- Val’s Gluten Free Berry Pound Cake
Real California Milk Giveaway!
Win a prize pack of assorted dairy products made with Real California Milk! One winner per household, email address, or home address. If you have won this prize on another blog you are ineligible to win again. Winner must have a U.S.-based address to receive the prize.