This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Like most parents, we are busy running around all over town attempting to play Santa and fulfill everything on our child’s Christmas list. But what about our Christmas lists? When do our Christmas lists get fulfilled?
That’s right people, it’s time to have a selfish little Christmas. So what do I want this Christmas?
1. LifeProof Phone Case – I hate to admit this but I do not have a proper case for my Galaxy III. I mean I have a case but there is no way it can withstand the abuse that my children and I put it through.
2. Starbucks Reusable Cup – For those days when you can’t hit Starbucks, you can at least feel like you went!
3. Kuerig – It’s about time I upgrade my Kuerig. I have the mini-version but for as many times I hit that thing a day, I need something a little bigger!
4. Starbucks Gift Card – For those days when you just have to get out of the house to get some work done. Any amount will do!
5. Spa Finder Gift Card – My husband, bless his heart, gets me one every year. And I plan out how to get the most out of that baby! I think I still have enough on mine for one last haircut before the holidays.
6. Erin Condren Planner – I do not have one of these planners…yet. Bet every one that I know that does, absolutely loves them!
7. Tamron 28-75mm f/ 2.8 – I haven’t bought a new lens since February of 2010. Yes, almost 4 years ago! It’s time, dontcha think?
8. iPad Case – Isn’t that so pretty! I should be getting my iPad back come Christmas day! Both boys will be getting tablets from Santa! Fingers crossed the iPad gets back into my hands.
Now it’s your turn to have a Selfish Christmas!