This rich, creamy hot spinach dip is the perfect party dip.
Even though it feels like winter is over (we have had spring-like weather for the past week), I am still craving warm, comfort food. I mean, really, comfort food like a warm dip is perfect year round.
One dip that I particularly like is a hot Spinach and Artichoke dip. One problem, though. I don’t like artichokes. But I push through and eat around the artichokes. That is until I found the perfect hot spinach dip that was just what I needed. Now, I don’t need to eat around the artichokes. I can make myself a hot spinach dip and dip until my heart is content!
You can make this dip in advance (minus the tomatoes) and kept in the fridge for up two days. When you are ready to serve, top with tomatoes and pop it in the oven and enjoy!
Other dips you might enjoy:
- Restaurant Style Queso Blanco
- Jalapeno Popper Skillet Dip
- Easy Cheesy Bean Dip
- Easy Beer & Cheddar Dip
Ready to make this Hot Spinach Dip?
Hot Spinach Dip
- 1 pkg. 8oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained of excess water
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly diced tomato optional
- Saffron Road Lentil Chips Crackers, and Bean Stalks for Dipping
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, add all ingredients except tomatoes and stir well to combine. The cream cheese needs to be room temperature if you are stirring the ingredients by hand.
Spread dip into an oven safe dish, cover with foil (or lid) and bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes, or until melted and warm throughout.
Top with diced tomatoes (if desired). I like to add the tomatoes after the dip is baked, but you are welcome to add them before if you like.
Enjoy dip with Saffron Road Lentil Chips, Crackers, and Bean Stalks.