A balloon wreath is one of the quickest party projects you will ever do and it will last a long time! You can use it over and over again to celebrate birthdays all year round!
When it comes to planning birthday parties, I am all about being low-key with a side of DIY. I don’t normally have time for anything too fancy or over the top, but I can put a few DIY decorations and fun party food together.
How to Make a Balloon Wreath
To make a balloon wreath, you will need:
Open a package of balloons and start on your pattern! There is no real rhyme or reason on your color pattern. Start by taking a pin, stick it in the middle of the balloon, and pin it to the wreath.
It’s that easy! Keep pinning in alternate directions until your wreath is full. If you want your wreath to be fuller, keep adding balloons until you reach the desired look.
More party planning posts that you might find helpful:
- 99 Birthday Party Themes Ideas
- A Very Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Party
- Last Minute Party Game Ideas
- Here’s the Scoop: Best Birthday Party Ever
- St. Patrick’s Day Party Food Ideas
- 5 Tips for Hosting an Easter Egg Dyeing Party
- Halloween Party Food Ideas
- Labor Day Party Food Ideas
Get all of your balloon wreath making supplies below!