This Jalapeno Popper Skillet Dip is one of my go-to dips for parties! It’s the perfect winning combination!
Are you ready for some football? We are! Kinda, my husband isn’t too into the game this Sunday but I am. Why? Commercials and the half-time show. And if you are gonna watch the big game, you need some big game snacks.
Dips always go well for the big game. And the more cheese, the better the dip! That’s why this Jalapeño Popper Skillet Dip is one of the perfect dips for parties, especially game day parties.
You can prep this dip ahead of time by combining the ingredients as directed, spread it into the skillet, and refrigerate. Combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese and place them in a separate container. Sprinkle on top before baking.
Tips for making Jalapeño Popper Skillet Dip:
- Use panko breadcrumbs instead of regular seasoned bread crumbs.
- You can make this dip as hot or mild as you want by adding more or less jalapeños.
- Looking for more of an impact? Add crumbled bacon!
- You can use fresh jalapeños for this dip recipe in place of canned. If you’d like to use fresh jalapeños, roast them first before adding to the dip.
More dips for parties you may enjoy:
Ready to make this Jalapeno Popper Skillet Dip?
Jalapeño Popper Skillet Dip
- 2 bags of Parmesan and Cheddar Brazi Bites
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 4 oz can of diced jalapenos
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan and 1/4 cup of gluten-free bread crumbs for the crusty top
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Combine cream cheese, mayo, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and jalapenos. Mix well.
- In 10 inch cast iron skillet, line the outside with Brazi Bites. You want to over lap the second row and build a wall.
- Place cream cheese mixture in the center and top with gluten-free bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 400 degrees until golden brown and bubbly, about 35 minutes.