Planning a get together for the Big Game? Don’t know what to serve? Here are the best Game Day food you can serve at your party.
The teams have been set and now it’s time to start planning for the Big Game! What’s the big game without big appetizers and snacks? We have some great last minute entertaining tips so you can enjoy the big game without a big fuss!
Last Minute Entertaining Tips for The Big Game
For starters, let’s talk about starters. For us it’s all about the dips, we love dips. In fact while figuring out which dips to share with you, our list kept growing and growing and growing. We could seriously just eat dips all day long.
Some of our favorite dips are cheese based! Not only are cheese dips delicious, they are so easy to make!
- Restaurant Style Queso Blanco
- Easy Beer & Cheddar Dip
- Jalapeño Popper Skillet Dip
- Easy Cheesy Bean Dip
Your dips don’t have to be cheesy to be delicious. Here are some more of our favorite dips!
Chicken wings and football go hand-in-hand! Sure you could order out, but making chicken wings is totally easy to make at home. Pick your favorite flavor combinations and you’ll be the hit of the party.
- Oven Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Balsamic Glazed Wings
- Jalapeno Honey Chicken Wings from The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
- Baked Hot Wings from Courtney’s Sweets
I love making sliders for parties and entertaining. You can make a lot of food in a little amount of time. Plus, everyone can grab and go!
- Dr Pepper Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sliders
- Cheesy Italian Chicken Sliders from The Weary Chef
- Hot Ham and Pineapple Sliders from Kylee Cooks
- Cheese Stuffed Sliders with Balsamic Onion Jam from The Suburban Soapbox
- Mozzarella Caprese Bites
- Barbecue Chicken Pizza Pinwheels
- Easy Chicken Taco Pinwheels
- Easy Shrimp Cocktail with Homecooking Memories
Salads are quick and easy to put together for the Big Game! Skip dressing your salads so they don’t soggy throughout the day. Instead, leave the dressing off to the side and let your guests dress their own salads.
- Antipasto Salad
- Chicken, Orange, & Broccoli Slaw Salad
- Apple, Farro, and Bacon Salad
- Greek Salad with Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette
Nachos are all-time favorite game day snack! There are so many great ways to make nachos but it’s all about the cheesy layers and chips.
- Barbecue Ranch Sheet Pan Nachos from The Pinning Mama
- Ultimate Easy Nachos from Good Life Eats
- Black Bean and Corn Nachos from Sugar, Spice, and Family Life
- Loaded Veggie Pulled Pork Nachos from Cooking with Carlee
These are our favorite desserts for Game Day! Easy, simple, and super delicious.
Now that you have your menu, what are you waiting for? Head to the store, get the essentials, order your main attraction, then sit back, relax, and enjoy the game! We’re looking forward to the commercials!