Episode 5×11: Whatever Happened, Happened
And away we go!
- How much did you love the scene with Hurley and Miles? That was such a great scene. I gotta a little LOST with Miles explanation. But we did learn that the Losties can die, because from their point of view, their futures haven’t happened yet. The lives of the rest of the people in 1977 will always lead to the same place in the future because whatever happened, happened.
- I loved the mention of Charles and Ellie. This solidifies that Widmore is connected to the Others. How? We’ll just have to wait and see. Also, could Widmore be Faraday’s father?!
- I would like to point out that I was right in my assumption that Kate gave Aaron to his grandmother. I know, I know, a lot of people thought that but for once I was right!
- And of course, the ending was great! Now we know why Ben didn’t recognize anyone and why he is the way he is. We still have to wait and see what Richard does to Ben and what exactly happens to him.
- Oh and we can’t forget about Locke! I loved the look on Ben’s face when he saw him. And his line was perfect “Welcome back to the land of the living.” Ben looked so confused.
- I can not wait for next week’s episode! I do believe we will see the return of Smokey. Finally, Ben will have to face his judgement!
And my favorite quote:
“Ooh, I didn’t think about that.” – Miles to Hurley