This simple and flavorful Margherita Naan Pizza is ready in under 25 minutes using ready-made naan flatbread. Pizza night has never been easier!
Who doesn’t love the flavors of a Margherita pizza? The combination of the fresh tomatoes, cheese, olive oil, and fresh basil makes this pizza a refreshing lunch or dinner idea.
To make this pizza even easier, we are skipping the pizza dough and using one of our favorite breads: Naan. Naan is so versatile and can be used for almost anything: paninis, pizza, tacos. The possibilities are endless.
Since the possibilities are endless, you can make whatever kind of pizza is your family’s favorite. Throw on your favorite toppings, cheeses, and sauces to customize your pizzas to your family’s tastes.
This Margherita Naan Pizza is a quick and easy dinner to throw together on a busy weeknight or your family movie night.
JUST TAKE ME TO THE MARGHERITA NAAN PIZZA RECIPE ALREADY!
I get a lot of questions about my recipes from my readers! To better serve them. I like to share all of my tips and tricks with each recipe.
If you would rather skip over this info and get straight to the Margherita Naan Pizza recipe – please scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find the easy printable recipe.
What Tomatoes Should I Use?
While Roma and San Marzano tomatoes are always a favorite of mine, any type of small ripe tomato will work (grape, plum, etc.). If you don’t have small tomatoes, larger ones will work as well. Just make sure you quarter them to fit on your Naan.
Tips for Making Margherita Naan Pizza
- Always use fresh, ripe tomatoes!
- Use quality Naan Bread. Since the Naan is your base, you want to make sure you have a quality bread.
- Fresh mozzarella is where it’s at! You can find fresh mozzarella at almost every grocery store.
- If you don’t have fresh basil, skip it! Dried basil just will not cut it.
How to Make Margherita Naan Pizza
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- Mozzarella cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Heat oven to 500.
- In a medium pan heat oil on medium high. Add sliced tomatoes and a few slivers of fresh basil. Remove from heat when tomatoes start breaking down.
- Top naan with with tomatoes and drizzle the oil left in the pan over the pizza. Add cheese.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 5-10 minutes or until the naan is lightly crisp.
Amount Per Serving Calories 275Carbohydrates 32gFiber 5gProtein 12g