You don’t need to even turn on the oven to make these yummy no-bake cookies. They are quick and easy when you need a quick treat or snack!
Everyone knows that I love to bake cookies. But once, the warmer weather arrives, I don’t like standing in the kitchen whipping up a batch of cookies with a hot oven going.
Plus, spring and summer mean I need quick treats and snacks that I can whip up before we head out for baseball. I don’t have the time to make tray after tray of cookies!
How to Make No Bake Cookies:
I am just starting on this No Bake Cookie journey, so I have been doing my research and figuring out what works best when making them! Below are some tips that I have picked up from the bloggers featured in the recipes below.
- You gotta work fast! One of the things that is mentioned a lot is that the batter for the no-bake cookies can get thick in a hurry! But don’t worry if it does. You can put the pan back on the stove over low heat to soften the batter back up.
- Smush your cookies ever so slightly! Using a spoon or spatula, slightly flatten your cookies.
- Replace heat with cold! Instead of putting your cookies in the oven to bake, you are going to pop them in the freezer to set up. It only takes a few minutes so you don’t have to wait long to dive into the cookies.
- Cookies too dry? The most common reason for dry no bake cookies is boiling the mixture for too long. Aim for boiling for only 1-2 minutes. Just enough time for everything to melt together.
- My cookies came out too gooey. If over boiling makes your cookies dry, then, you guessed it, under boiling them will make them gooey.
Now who’s ready to make some cookies!