You don’t need to even turn on the oven to make these yummy no-bake cookies. They are quick and easy when you need a quick treat or snack!
Everyone knows that I love to bake cookies. But once, the warmer weather arrives, I don’t like standing in the kitchen whipping up a batch of cookies with a hot oven going.
Plus, spring and summer mean I need quick treats and snacks that I can whip up before we head out for baseball. I don’t have the time to make tray after tray of cookies!
How to Make No Bake Cookies:
I am just starting on this No Bake Cookie journey, so I have been doing my research and figuring out what works best when making them! Below are some tips that I have picked up from the bloggers featured in the recipes below.
- You gotta work fast! One of the things that is mentioned a lot is that the batter for the no-bake cookies can get thick in a hurry! But don’t worry if it does. You can put the pan back on the stove over low heat to soften the batter back up.
- Smush your cookies ever so slightly! Using a spoon or spatula, slightly flatten your cookies.
- Replace heat with cold! Instead of putting your cookies in the oven to bake, you are going to pop them in the freezer to set up. It only takes a few minutes so you don’t have to wait long to dive into the cookies.
- Cookies too dry? The most common reason for dry no bake cookies is boiling the mixture for too long. Aim for boiling for only 1-2 minutes. Just enough time for everything to melt together.
- My cookies came out too gooey. If over boiling makes your cookies dry, then, you guessed it, under boiling them will make them gooey.
Now who’s ready to make some cookies!
Mint Chocolate No-bake Cookies Small Batch Recipe
These Mint Chocolate No-bake cookies are easy and delicious. Dark chocolate and sweetened coconut no-bake cookies are topped with creamy green mint frosting, smooth chocolate ganache, and garnished with sweetened coconut flakes.
Chocolate Covered Strawberry No Bake Candy Cookies
These Chocolate Covered Strawberry No Bake Candy Cookies are a fun twist on the original No Bake Chocolate Candy Cookies. With the little red chunks of sweet tart strawberry sticking out of the chocolaty oats, these were definitely a winner. And so easy to make.
5 Ingredient Vegan No Bake Coconut Cookies - Whole New Mom
These no bake coconut cookies are the perfect thing when you need a healthy treat in a flash. They come together super quick and are loaded with healthy ingredients.