Everyone knows how good Nutella tastes on a slice of bread but there are many other creative ways to use Nutella!
Nutella is to Italians what peanut butter is to Americans. Growing up Italian, Nutella was a staple in a lot of my childhood friend’s homes. In the morning, there was a slice of toast with Nutella. Nutella sandwiches for lunch. And, of course, Nutella for an after school snack!
As an adult, I now know there are many creative ways to use Nutella all day long!
What is Nutella?
Nutella, the original hazelnut spread, is a combination of roasted hazelnuts, skim milk, and cocoa with a creamy consistency and a chocolate taste with a hint of roasted nut flavor.
Delicious and easy for a quick breakfast or after-school snack, it can be spread on bread, bagels, crackers or croissants and enjoyed with a glass of milk or used as a dip for slices of bananas, apples or strawberries. Substitute Nutella in recipes calling for peanut butter and discover a whole new taste sensation.
If you are feeling adventurous, you could even try your hand at making your own homemade Nutella!
- Homemade Nutella – Chocolate Hazelnut Spread from Delicious Everyday
- Homemade Nutella Hazelnut Chocolate Cream Spread from An Italian in My Kitchen
- 5-Ingredient Sugar-free Nutella Spread (Low Carb, Paleo) from Wholesome Yum
- Homemade Dairy Free Hazelnut Spread from Around My Family Table
- Homemade Nutella from A Family Feast
Nutella Recipes You Can Enjoy All Day Long!
Breakfast and Brunch Recipes with Nutella
Breakfast and brunch are probably the most popular times to have Nutella! Spread it on your pancakes, add it to your waffle batter, or make Nutella muffins, the possibilities are endless!
- Blueberry Banana Nutella Smoothie from Moments With Mandi
- Nutella Banana Cinnamon Rolls from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Nutella Cream Cheese Pancakes from Today’s Creative Life
- Nutella Bubble Waffles from Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
- Nutella Overnight Oats from Around My Family Table
- Nutella Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Muffins from Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Nutella Cinnamon Coffee Cake from Two In The Kitchen
Lunch Recipes with Nutella
Lunch may be a surprising time of the day for Nutella! Growing up Italian, a lot of friends were packing Nutella sandwiches in their lunchbox. But there are other ways to up your Nutella lunch game!
- Banana and Nutella Sushi from Yummiest Food
- Banana Nutella Quesadillas from Inside Bru Crew Life
- Grilled Peanut Butter, Nutella, and Banana Sandwiches from Oh Sweet Basil
- No Bake Nutella Protein Balls from Marsha’s Baking Addiction
- Strawberry and Nutella Crepes from Julia’s Album
- Nutella Quesadillas from Cafe Delites
Snack Recipes with Nutella
Nutella is a great snack option! Whether you need a sweet fix in the middle of the day or the kids are looking for an afternoon snack, it’s always a good time for some Nutella.
- Nutella Strawberry Snack from Sugar, Spice and Glitter
- Nutella Puppy Chow from Mama Gourmand
- Nutella Greek Yogurt Dip from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Nutella Stuffed Oatmeal Cookie Bars from Celebrating Sweets
- Nutella Energy Bites from One Lovely Life
Dessert Recipes with Nutella
Next to breakfast and brunch, dessert is a great opportunity to use some Nutella. Baking with Nutella is easy and adds a decadent flavor to your cakes, brownies, and more!
- Chocolate Cupcakes with a Nutella Mascarpone Frosting from An Italian in the Kitchen
- Banana Nutella Swirl Bundt Cake with Coffee Icing from Christina’s Cucina
- How to Make an Easy Nutella Frosting Recipe from PinkWhen
- No Bake Nutella Fudge from Tastes of Lizzy T
- Nutella’s S’more Tart from Baking A Moment
- Nutella Crunch Ice Cream Cake from A Family Feast
- Nutella Brownies from Redhead Can Decorate
- No Bake Nutella Cheesecake from A Night Owl Blog