One Pan Creamy Ham & Peas Pasta Recipe: Delicious Pasta Perfect for a Quick Dinner! Loaded with Ham, Bowtie and Peas!
The holidays will be here before we know it which means I am going to rely on some quick dinners for my family. If I thought fall was a busy time for us, the holidays kick it up a notch. From parties to holiday shopping to entertaining, it will fly by in a blink of an eye. And when it’s all over, there will be tons of leftovers.
One of my favorite things to use reuse over the holidays is ham. There are so many dishes you can use it. Omelets for breakfast. Sandwiches for lunch. And quick and easy dinners like this One Pan Creamy Ham & Peas Pasta.
This dinner was actually requested this week by older son (i.e. my pickiest eater) so I went for it. Ham was on sale at the grocery store. Since we have a crazy fall family schedule, it right into our meal plan for the week. In about 30 minutes, this One Pan Creamy Ham & Peas Pasta went from on the stove to on the table so we could actually sit down as a family and eat dinner together.
Now onto the recipe! Done in about 30 minutes, you have a meal filled with veggies, pasta, and ham covered with a creamy sauce all in one pan. I guarantee everyone will ask for seconds so don’t expect leftovers! I have a feeling this will be going into the meal rotation more often!
I’m gonna let you in on a little secret. You can now have non-perishable items delivered right to your door thanks to Amazon! No more dragging the kids to store.
Tips for Making One Pan Creamy Ham & Peas Pasta
- Don’t have bowtie pasta on hand? You can make this dish with any pasta you have in the pantry! I have made this dinner with small shells, rotini, and penne!
- This dish is the perfect way to use up leftover ham which means you are stretching your grocery budget even further.
IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A FEW MORE quick and easy family meals, YOU HAVE TO TRY OUR FAVORITES:
- Honey-Lime Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos
- Teriyaki Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Southwest Chicken Bake
- Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables
- 30 Minute Taco Bake
- Chicken Parmesan Bake
One Pan Creamy Ham & Peas Pasta
- 2 cups, ham (cooked and cubed)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz uncooked bowtie pasta
- 14½ oz chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large deep skillet warm ham until crisp. Stir in garlic; cook and stir for 30 seconds more. Stir in pasta, broth, the water, salt, and pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 12 to 15 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring once. Stir in peas, whipping cream, and Parmesan cheese. Cook and stir about 2 minutes more or until heated through. Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 240Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 54mgSodium 1189mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 19g