Oven baked garlic and parmesan wings just like from your favorite wings restaurant!
My husband and I have been on a major wing kick lately. We mastered the Balsamic Glazed Chicken Wings and it was time to finally tackle our favorite wings that we get from a local joint, Garlic Parmesan Wings.
These wings couldn’t be any easier to make and are baked…not fried! All you need is melted butter, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. You may think you aren’t making a lot of sauce, but with this garlic butter sauce, a little bit goes a long way! Not too over powering with just the right kick of garlic.
And the key to get them crispy? You have to throw them under the broiler. But keep an eye on them so they don’t burn! 5 minutes top. (I learned that the hard way.)
You can enjoy these Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings at home and skip the takeout. Once you start making them for yourself, you’ll never look back.
ITEMS I USED TO CREATE THIS RECIPE: (some of these links are affiliate links)
Oven Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425º and place a wire rack on a large baking sheet. Place chicken wings on wire rack and bake until golden and crispy, 55 minutes to 1 hour.
- While wings are baking, combine all ingredients to make your sauce.
- Transfer baked wings to a large bowl and toss with garlic Parmesan sauce. Return to rack and broil for about 5 minutes.