Peanut butter and chocolate come together in these great Peanut Butter Blossoms cookies!
DAY 12 OF THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS COOKIES: PEANUT BUTTER BLOSSOMS
I saved the best cookie for last! These Peanut Butter Blossoms are my husband’s all-time favorite cookie and he begs me to make these every year. It’s not the holiday season without making these cookies.
While I’m not a peanut butter fan, I am a fan of these Peanut Butter Blossoms. As soon as I make them, they seem to disappear! It’s a good thing this recipe makes a ton of cookies.
These Peanut Butter Blossoms are tender right out of the oven so you need to be careful! After placing a Kiss on top, let them sit on the tray for a few minutes to harden before placing on the cooling rack.
Tips for making Peanut Butter Blossoms:
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper for a faster cleanup!
- Place the kisses on top of the cookies as soon as the come out of the oven! Top the cookies while they are still on the cookie sheet so you don’t push the cookies through the baking rack.
- Don’t have any Kisses candies? Use peanut butter cups or any chocolate coated candy on top of your cookies.
- Like a crunch? Use crunchy peanut butter instead of smooth.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THIS RECIPE FOR PEANUT BUTTER BLOSSOMS PINTEREST BOARD FOR LATER.
PEANUT BUTTER BLOSSOMS
Peanut Butter Kisses
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups of sifted flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package of milk chocolate candies
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cream together granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter, and peanut butter. Add eggs, milk, and vanilla. Beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to peanut butter mixture. Beat well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in additional granulated sugar. Place on ungreased (or a baking sheet lined in parchment paper) cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven. Press one milk chocolate candy into center of each warm cookie.
IF YOU LOVE THESE PEANUT BUTTER KISSES, CHECK OUT SOME MORE OF OUR FAVORITE COOKIE RECIPES AND THE REST OF THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS COOKIES HERE!