Ok, ok I know some people read this blog and lately, I’ve been putting myself “out” there more. I joined the SITSahs! Love these girls. The SITS girls are a group of women bloggers dedicated to supporting one another by leaving comments. Lots and lots of comments. I mean come on everyone loves comments! I have found a ton of great blogs out there (too many to list on the sidebar). Since joining the SITS community, I have seen my followers (ahem, stalkers) rise. Woo hoo!
Isn’t it pretty? Lisa gave me this award because she loves my blog design. And guess what? So do I. I usually change the header like every other day but I really love this one. I’ll think I’ll change it out for the fall in a month or so.
Lisa also tagged me for a Meme that I promise I will do! I won’t forget!
Ok, so now what? Now it’s my turn to award some lovely ladies with the “One Lovely Blog Award.” You are supposed to give this award to 15 blogs (15?!) but I want this award to mean something. Not just 5 blogs I love then 10 that I pick just to get to 15, kwim? So here they are:
1. Carter’s Corner ~ I am a little bias with this seeing that Jenni is an IRL friend. But she is an awesome designer and usually supplies me with my backgrounds and headers. So how could I not I have her first? Jenni also runs an etsy store with her designs (photo cards, birthday banners, what ever you need). Go check her store out!
2. The Monkey Extravaganza ~ Another IRL friend who has an awesome blog. She has an awesome etsy store with amazing custom clothing for kids. I wish she made them in big people sizes.
3. The Musings of the Mrs. ~ I ran across this blog over on SITS and I have been hooked from the very first reading.
4. A Little Messed Up ~ Another blog SITS blog. I love this girl! I have a feeling if we were to meet in person, we would be great friends instantly…..oh wow, that sounded a little stalkerish don’t you think. Oh well, she’s an awesome chick and you need to go read her blog RIGHT NOW.
5. Growing Roots & Turning Over New Leaves ~ Another IRl friend….WHO NEVER UPDATES HER BLOG!! Kelly keeps saying that she wants to blog and has a lot to say (and I think a lot people would read what she writes). So I am giving this award to her as motiviation. Come on, girl, you can do it!