Pumpkin cream cheese filling layered with whipped cream and crushed gingersnap cookies — a no-bake Thanksgiving dessert that everyone will love!
We all know that Pumpkin Pie is a staple on the Thanksgiving table. I know I look forward to it every year. But sometimes you want to change it up a bit. And you can do just that with these Pumpkin Cream Pie Trifles!
When you are stressing about planning your Thanksgiving dinner, it’s nice to have some things that take little to no time or, even better, no-bake! That’s why I love these Pumpkin Cream Pie Trifles. They won’t take up any space in your oven. You don’t have to add it to your baking times. And it’s nice and light which we all need after a full Thanksgiving dinner.
While you can make your own whipped cream for this trifle, use store-bought to save yourself some even more time What I love the most is getting a big scoop of all the layers! From the light whipped cream to the firm pumpkin cream cheese filling to the snap of the gingersnaps, they are going to be hit.
You can make the pumpkin cream cheese filling prior to serving. However, assemble your trifles within several hours of serving. This will keep your gingersnaps crispy!
Pumpkin Cream Pie Trifles
- 10 oz container of whipped cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1¼ cups pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups crushed gingersnaps
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, pumpkin puree, ¾ cup powdered sugar, and cinnamon until smooth and combined. Fold ½ cup of whipped cream into pumpkin mixture.
- In small glasses or individual trifle dishes, layer the crushed gingersnaps, pumpkin cream, and whipped cream. Top each portion with a sprinkling of crushed gingersnaps.
Looking for more pumpkin pie desserts? Try this easy Pumpkin Fluff Dip!