I’m making these quick and easy Dinner Rolls for Easter thanks to Keller’s Creamery. All opinions are my own.
Easter is constantly sneaking up on me. I see the date on the calendar and I keep telling myself when it is and, without fail, it sneaks up on me. Including this year.
Every year, I like to try out a new recipe for my contribution to Easter dinner. Last year, I made my family’s traditional recipe for Italian Easter Bread. And this year, I am making quick and easy dinner rolls.
I have been on a mission the past few years to start making more things homemade. I’ve made my own granola bars, brownie batter, and chicken stock. But bread has always been on the “too hard” list for me. Until I found a quick and easy recipe for the fluffiest dinner rolls. So what better time to tackle it then during the holidays, right?
Because every Easter table needs some warm, fresh from the oven dinner rolls.
Quick and Easy Dinner Rolls
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 packages of Active Yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup melted Keller's Creamery Butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup suagr
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 cups flour
- In a large bowl combine warm water with yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar. Set aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Using your mixer with the dough hook attached, combine butter, sugar, eggs and salt.
- Add in the yeast mixture and mix to combine.
- Add flour, 1 cup at a time, mixing between each cup. When the dough starts to pull away from the sides of the bowl, you’ve added enough flour. You should need about 4 cups total, give or take a little.
- Place the dough on a lightly floured clean working surface and knead for a minute or two.
- Divide the dough into 24 each pieces, then roll each piece into a smooth round ball.
- Prepare a 13 x 9 inch baking dish by lightly greasing it.
- Place the dough balls into the pan, leaving equal space between each round ball.
- Cover the rolls and let them rise for about 60-90 minutes, or until doubled.
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the rolls are golden brown. Brush with melted butter.
Nothing pairs better with fresh dinner rolls, then butter. And it’s only the best for the dinner table! Keller’s Creamery Butter Bunny Sculpture is the perfect accompaniment to your dinner rolls but to also your Easter dinner table!
Keller’s has been a staple of Philadelphia households since 1906, and although everyone loves their delicious, creamy butter, the star of the show (and the tables) is their iconic bunny sculpture!
Keller’s varieties of creamery-fresh butter can be found at Stop & Shop, ACME, ShopRite and Weis grocers throughout Pennsylvania. To learn more about Keller’s Philadelphia heritage and find chef-inspired recipes for your next holiday and special occasion, visit www.kellerscreamery.com.
What are you Easter traditions?