Come on, we all make them. And they are usually the same every year. I know I am guilty of this. So why would you be so surprised this year if I said the same thing. 😉
1. Lose weight ~ Already signed up for the Weight Watchers online program. I debated on whether or not to go to the meetings but with my schedule right now, I don’t see me making a lot of meetings. Get ready for lots of post with my whining!
2. Get off the computer ~ I admit, I spend way too much time on the computer. Couldn’t you already tell that? This year, I will try to cut back on my time spent on the computer.
Here are some ways I plan to try and do it:
- For the first week of January, I am using technology for its sole purposes. That means, I will only use the cell phone to make phone calls (no texts, no tweeting, no nothing). Also, I will only be using the computer to check email and surf online (limited). Won’t you join me? It’s only a week.
- I am also participating in the 100 in 2010. In order to do this, I need to stop surfing the web and get my nose in a book! Wanna join me? Leave a comment here.
3. Be more active ~ Not only physically but in the community. One way I am being more active is participating in the March for Babies walk again. You can view my team’s progress over at Team Ethang!.
There you have it! My resolutions for 2010. What are yours?