Roasted Garlic-Parmesan Zucchini, Squash and Tomatoes – the perfect side dish for pizza night!
It’s officially fall, which for me means it’s the season of heavy meal planning time.
When we have a busy schedule, meal planning makes it easier on me. During my busiest days, it’s reassuring to know what we are going to have for dinner. Depending on what our schedule brings, our meals vary, but you can’t beat a meal that’s both delicious and convenient. Pizza is a quick and easy meal that I know everyone will enjoy.
Just Take Me to the Roasted Garlic-Parmesan Zucchini, Squash, and Tomatoes Already!
I get a lot of questions about my recipes from my readers! To better serve them. I like to share all of my tips and tricks with each recipe.
If you would rather skip over this info and get straight to the Roasted Garlic-Parmesan Zucchini, Squash, and Tomatoes – please scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find the easy printable instructions.
What is Roasted Garlic-Parmesan Zucchini, Squash, and Tomaotes
Our favorite side dish for our favorite pizza? Roasted Garlic-Parmesan Zucchini, Squash and Tomatoes! Throw in the oven at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes and you’ll have a great side dish for your pizza.
It couldn’t be easier! Chop up your veggies, toss with olive oil, garlic, and seasonings, and bake in the oven along with your frozen pizza! It’s a great way to get veggies in (especially if you have picky eaters in your family) while eating an already delicious-dinner!
Roasted Garlic-Parmesan Zucchini, Squash, and Tomatoes
If you love these Roasted Garlic-Parmesan Zucchini, Squash, and Tomatoes as much as I do, please give it five stars and help share on Facebook and Pinterest.
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 small yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 container of grape tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Fresh or dried parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line an 18 by 13-inch rimmed baking sheet with a sheet of aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, garlic and Italian seasoning (if possible let rest 5 - 10 minutes to allow flavors to infuse into oil).
- Place zucchini, squash and tomatoes in a large mixing bowl. Pour olive oil mixture over top and gently toss with hands to evenly coat.
- Pour onto prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle Parmesan over the top of each.
- Roast in preheated oven 25 - 30 minutes until veggies are tender and Parmesan is golden brown. Garnish with parsley if desired and serve warm.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 70Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 5mgSodium 139mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 3g
Looking for more recipes like this one? Check out my Good Eats Pinterest Board! Don’t forget to pin the directions for these Roasted Garlic-Parmesan Vegetables so you can make it for yourself!