Countdown to Christmas with this fun and easy Santa Beard! Add a cotton ball each day until you fill Santa’s beard!
A few years ago, my mother in law introduced the kids to the Santa Beard Countdown to Christmas. She supplies them with everything: the printable, cotton balls, and a glue stick.
Just like clockwork, the Santa Beard was with her on Thanksgiving and the boys got excited all over again! They hung them up on the refrigerator and have been counting down the days until they can start their Santa Beard.
This is such a fun way for the littles to countdown to Santa’s arrival! It doesn’t take a lot of time and they can do it on their own.
Santa Beard Printable
Just click on the image below or directly load the PDF to print out your own Santa Beard so you and your kids can countdown to Christmas!
- Glue a cotton ball to Santa's Beard every day until his beard his full!
White Dove Cotton Balls, 100% Pure Cotton, 100Ct (2 Pack)
Elmer's Non-Toxic Glue Stick (Disappearing Purple)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
How do you countdown to Christmas?
More Ways to Countdown to Christmas
I’ve joined forces with some other wonderful bloggers to bring you more great Christmas ideas:
- What is Advent and 10 Ways to Celebrate – If your kids think Advent is just about chocolates and calendars hop on over to Shari Lynne’s post and they can learn all about what Advent really means.
- ABC Family Movies – Don’t miss any of your favourite Christmas movies this year – Megan has all the times and dates for ABC Family’s 25 Days of Christmas.
- DIY Christmas Decorations with Apples – If you like to make your own Christmas decorations check out these great ideas from Heather for decorating with apples.
- 4 Best Holiday Cookies Recipes for Christmas – Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without some delicious cookies to share with family and friends. Clare has rounded up 14 amazing recipes that you can give as gifts or eat all by yourself!
- Gifting on a Beggar’s Budget – If you’re on a tight budget this year don’t miss Heather’s fantastic ideas for giving great gifts without spending a lot of money.
- 65 Stocking Stuffers for a Teen Guy – Do you have a teen guy on your list and you just can’t think what to buy for him this year? Well Mitzi comes to your rescue with no less than 65 stocking stuffer ideas!
- Dear Crazy Christmas Shoppers – While you’re frantically rushing from store to store trying to complete your Christmas shopping, spare a thought for the people working in those stores. Jennifer shares what it’s like being on the other side of the counter.
- Swedish Braid – If you’d like to start a new tradition this year, how about baking a Swedish Braid for Christmas breakfast, Barbara shares some tips in this post.
- How to Prepare for Christmas Dinner – If you’re hosting Christmas Dinner this year you will not want to miss Candi’s schedule for making sure everything runs smoothly.