1. Bubble Baths ~ I need to start doing this more often. I don’t think I have once taken a bubble bath in our house. I used to take them all the time when I lived with my parents. They have a huge suken tub!
2. Facials ~ Back before I had E (i.e., when I had money), I used to go for facials about 4-5 times a year. I couldn’t tell you the last time I had one! They are so relaxful and almost always fall asleep during them.
3. Pedicures ~ I don’t get them done as often as I would like but when I do, I take full advantage of it. My spa always has a monthly theme for their mani/pedis, such as Pina Colada, Margarita, Apple-tini. With each mani/pedi, you get a drink…with alcohol! What better way to relax than having your feet get all pretty with a drink in your hand!
4. Naps ~ I love me a nap! I love the weekends when I can nap with E naps. He usually takes a 3 hour nap so Mommy gets a nice one as well!
5. Read ~ I love sitting on our deck and reading. I haven’t done it much this summer since when I’m outside, I usually have E with me. But when we were on vacation, I sat on the porch and just read while he was napping.
6. Baking ~ I love to bake and again, I haven’t been doing it as much. I love being in the kitchen, making a mess, and creating something yummy. The cleaning up part…not so much.
To see more Small Talk Six, head on over to Mom Dot.