6 things you loved or hated about school
2. Projects ~ Yes, I was a nerd like that. I loved working on projects, especially the fun ones!
3. Summer Vacation ~ Come on, it’s the highlight of being in school. I miss my summer’s off!
4. The First Day of School~ The first day of school can be exciting but it can also be so miserable. Finding out who your teacher is, what classess you have, what lunch! I had a love/hate relationship with the first day of school.
5. Math ~ I had to take Geometry in the 10th grade and almost failed. I am no good at math. I just don’t get it, especially geometry.
6. Tests ~ I am a horrible test taker. I love writing papers and taking essay test but when it comes to Multiple Choice, True/False, and Matching, I suck. Big time!
To see more Small Talk Six, head on over to Mom Dot.