1. Half Day Fridays ~ Summer hours ended last Friday. Please pause for a moment of silence….Even though I had to work four 9 hour days to have my half day Fridays, it was totally worth it. Having a half day on a Friday makes you feel like you had a three day weekend.
2. Rita’s ~ Our Rita’s days are slowly coming to an end. I wish they stayed open all year round!
3. Bees ~ I will NOT miss these guys (or any other flying insect for that matter)!
4. Flowers ~ I will truly miss being able to capture flowers. I had a lot of fun playing around with my new camera by taking a ton of flower shots.
5. Staying light later ~ I hate when I leave for work and it’s already dark out. Makes it hard to take E to the park or do something outside.
6. Swimming ~ There is nothing like cooling off in the pool. And it was even better with E. He loved it so much!
To see more Small Talk Six, head on over to Mom Dot.