1. I am so in love with my new blog design. I blame the color of my new favorite nail polish, OPI’s DC Cherry Blossom. I picked it out my pedicure this weekend. My toes look happy!
2. Along with a new blog design, comes a new commenting system. I switched over to DISQUS due to the tons of spam I have recently been receiving. What do you think? Love it? Hate?
3. Speaking of being in love with a blog design, I finally figured out how to add a drop down navigation menu on my photo blog. I also gave that site a mini-face-lift. Head on over and check it out!
4. I scored some major deals at the outlets this weekend. I spent about $105 days and saved over $ ! I actually saved more in one store than spent the entire day. w00t! w00t!
5. I’m thinking of hosting a Twitter party to raise money for my March of Dimes Team. I am looking for some advice and sponsors for prizes. If you can help me out, e-mail me. If you are interested in participating, please let me know.
6. 2 Words: Potty Training. I am currently reading the 3 Day Potty Training Method. It’s intense but I think it’s just what E needs. We are looking at our calendars to see what weekend would be best to start it. There will definitely be more on this later.
7. Thank you for all of the wonderful comments yesterday. I was a little hesitant to post. I didn’t feel like getting into another debate! I am glad we are all on the same wave length.
8. Are you a fan of A Grande Life on FaceBook? You don’t follow me on Twitter, yet? What are you waiting for?!
9. Round 2 of Ask Me Anything is now open. You can post your questions HERE.
10. Don’t forget to vote for me over at Top Mommy Blogs!