One dish meals are great for those times when you just can’t muster up the motivation, energy or time to cook an elaborate meal. Instead of needing multiple pots and pant to create a meal, one dish meals allow you to feed yourself and your family bountifully with just one delicious dish.
One dish meals can vary a lot in preparation time, number of ingredients and complexity of the recipe. These are our favorite one-dish meals you can cook up whenever you’re pressed for time or just don’t want to put that much work into preparing a multi-course meal.
The Best One Dish Meals
Pasta is a staple when it comes to one dish meals!
- One Pan Creamy Ham and Peas Pastafrom A Grande Life
- Cheeseburger Casserole from A Grande Life
- Cheesy Taco Pasta from Dinner then Dessert
- One-Pot Creamy Chicken Pot Pie Noodles from Life Made Simple Bakes
- One-Pot Caprese Pasta Dinner from Diethood
- One Pot Beef Stroganoff from Hip Foodie Mom
- One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese from Damn Delicious
- One Pot Chicken Chow Mein from The Recipe Rebel
- Lemon Chicken & Asparagus Pasta from Frugal Mom Eh
- One Pot Pasta Primavera with Shrimp from The Suburban Soapbox
Rice is another great way to bulk up your one dish meals!
- Easy Fried Rice from A Grande Life
- One Pot Chicken and Broccoli Rice from Real Housemoms
- One Pot Creamy Chicken and Rice from I Heart Naptime
- One Pot Greek Chicken & Lemon Rice from Recipe Tin Eats
- One Pot Chicken Burrito Bowls from Carlsbad Savings
Even more one pot dinners!
From chili to stir fry, check out some more of our favorite one pot dinners!
- Dutch Oven Chicken Pot Pie from See Mom Click
- One Pot Perogie Casserole Bake from The Bewitchin Kitchen
- One Pan Steak Fajitas from Beauty in the Mess
- One Pot Italian Eggplant Noodle Parmesan from An Italian in My Kitchen
- Easy One Pot Lasagna Soup from Carlsbad Cravings