Over at I’ve Changed My Name to Mommy, MrsM put together some great Top Ten Lists. I decided to
steal borrow her idea and compile my own Top Ten lists of the last decade.
First Up: TV Shows
10. Friends ~ How could I not put Friends on the list? Even though I consider this mainly a ’90’s show, it did end in the ’00.
9. ER ~ I miss my Thursday night 10 pm show. The hubster and I always watched this together. 9 times out of 10, I never made to the end!
8. Any Law & Order ~ I became addicted to this show in college thanks to my room mate. I can watch this show any time of the day and have been known to get sucked into a marathon every now and again.
7. Two & Half Men ~ I started watching this show when it became syndicated. I don’t know why it never made it into my tv watching schedule.
6. Sex & City ~ I don’t think I really need to explain this one. I love this show in more ways than I could list.
5. Family Guy ~ Laugh til I hurt. I don’t know what I would do without this show.
4. Big Love ~ Can’t not wait for the season premiere. It seems like it has been off for awhile. I don’t know what it is about this show but I was hooked from the first episode.
3.The Sopranos ~ I didn’t watch the Sopranos in the beginning. I think it was because I didn’t have HBO. The hubster got me hooked and we would watch marathons to get caught up. We even had a little party for the last episode.
2. The Office ~ Four words: That’s what she said.
1. LOST – Shocked I’m sure.