Leftover eggs can be numerous at my house, because we usually overshoot how many we really need. The kids love dyeing Easter Eggs so there always a ton of hard-boiled eggs left over. Unfortunately, those eggs usually end up in the trash!
But not this year! If you have the same problem, here are some suggestions for those unused eggs!
Using Leftover Eggs from Easter
Egg Salad – Just add some mustard, mayonnaise and some dill and you have a wonderful sandwich spread.
- The Best Egg Salad from The Suburban Soapbox
- Deviled Egg Salad from 4 Sons R Us
- Avocado Egg Salad from Happy Healthy Mama
- Bacon Egg Salad from Courtney’s Sweets
- Mediterranean Egg Salad from 5 Minutes for Mom
- Egg Salad Tomato Bites from Serena Bakes Simply from Scratch
Deviled Eggs – Shell the eggs, take out the yolks and mix with some mustard powder, mayonnaise, and salt and pepper. Take the mixture and spoon back into one half of an egg white. Sprinkle some paprika decoratively on top. You can also change the filling and use avocado or seafood.
- The Very Best Deviled Eggs from The Suburban Soapbox
- Avocado Bacon Deviled Eggs from Around My Family Table
- Midwestern Style Deviled Eggs from See Mom Click
- Ranch Deviled Eggs from Around My Family Table
- Sriracha Deviled Eggs from The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
- Mom’s Italian Style Deviled Eggs from Grumpy’s Honeybunch
Potato Salad – This will use up many more eggs that are left. Mix in some potatoes, mustard, relish, and onion for a great treat.
- All American Potato Salad from Tastes of Lizzy T
- Deviled Egg Potato Salad from Weary Chef
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Salad from Home Cooking Memories
- Grandmas Potato Salad from Noshing with the Nolands
- Dill Potato Salad from Serena Bakes Simply from Scratch
- Sweet Potato Salad from Almost a Super Mom
Even more ways to use up leftover hard boiled eggs! Who knew leftover eggs were so versatile!
- Egg Potato Casserole from Tastes of Lizzy T
- Hard Boiled Eggs Benedict from Home Cooking Memories
- Classic Tuna Macaroni Salad from Tastes of Lizzy T
- Pickled Red Beet Eggs from The Suburban Soapbox
- Hard Boiled Egg and Pea Salad from Giggles, Gobbles, and Gulps
- Ham Salad Sandwich from Noshing with the Nolands