This is the Droid you’ve been looking for! NEW from littleBits, the Droid Inventor Kit!
We were provided a littleBits Droid Inventor Kit to review! All opinions are own.
We have some really exciting news! For the first time ever, kids can create their own and bring it to life! Oh yes, my friends, you have heard me right. You can create your own custom Droid!
Using littleBits electronic blocks and the free Droid Inventor app, kids (and, let’s face it, parents) can teach their R2 Unit new tricks and take it on 16+ missions. Then kids can level-up their inventor expertise and reconfigure their Droid to give it new skills, or design any Droid they can dream up.
The kit comes with everything kids need to create and customize their R2 Unit straight out of the box. Initial assembly is easy with step-by-step instructions to create their Droid, and control it in Drive Mode, Self-Nav, Force™ Mode, and more. After mastering their Droid Inventor skills, kids continue on to challenges that spark creativity and get them inventing brand-new Droids.
Ready for all the deets?
- Comes with 6 Bits, 20 Droid parts, 3 sticker sheets, and the free littleBits Droid Inventor app
- Free Droid Inventor app with step-by-step instructions and video tutorials guides kids through creating and customizing Droids
- App includes challenges to promote creativity and customization using household items
- 16+ activities and missions in the app to keep kids playing day after day
- The R2 Unit runs in Drive Mode, Force Mode, Self-Nav, and more
- Comes with 20 authentic R2 Unit sounds from the Star Wars films
- littleBits electronic blocks & Droid parts can be reconfigured in different ways to create brand-new Droids
Ready for the best part? littleBits Droid Inventor Kits retail for only $99.95! I know, I was shocked too. littleBits Inventor Kits are available at Walmart, Apple Store, Amazon & littlebits.com