Is there anything better than fresh homemade basil pesto? Whip some up in less than 10 minutes and enjoy it with one of these recipes!
Making homemade basil pesto is super easy! I always have some fresh basil on hand thanks to my herb garden and when it’s time to harvest I whip up some homemade basil pesto.
I love using my homemade basil pesto on this Caprese Pasta Salad. It’s the perfect pasta salad for your next picnic or family gathering.
But I am always looking for more ways to use my homemade basil pesto! Below are some of my favorite ways.
15+ WAYS TO USE HOMEMADE BASIL PESTO
Pasta is probably the number one way to use homemade basil pesto! Go beyond just slathering it on top of pasta and check out these yummy recipes.
- Caprese Pasta Salad from A Grande Life
- Pesto Chicken Pasta from ABCs and Garden Peas
- Pesto Ravioli With Asparagus and Grape Tomatoes from See Mom Click
- Shrimp Pesto Pasta from Dinner at the Zoo
- Creamy Pesto Mac with Spinach from Budget Bytes
Pesto & Veggies
Pesto and veggies go hand in hand! Spiral some zucchini or just simply toss over roasted veggies and you have a delicious meal.
- Zucchini Noodles with Chicken, Roasted Tomatoes, and Pesto from Kylee Cooks
- Marinated Vegetable Kabobs with Pesto Yogurt Sauce from Kylee Cooks
- Spaghetti Squash with Pesto from A Family Feast
- Crispy Smashed Potatoes with Garlic Pesto from Minimalist Baker
- Pesto Zucchini and Corn Quinoa Salad from Closet Cooking
More Pesto Recipes
Here are some more fun recipes using pesto! Which one will you try?
- Easy Pesto Spinach Artichoke Chicken Bake from The Pinning Mama
- Pesto Pizza with Goat Cheese, Spinach and Roasted Tomatoes from Jo-Lynne Shane
- Pesto Chicken Sandwich from Baking Mischief
- Pesto Cheese Bombs from Self-Proclaimed Foodie
- Lemon Pesto Rice from Favorite Family Recipes
Ready to make homemade basil pesto? You can find my step-by-step instructions HERE!