Last week, I dared you to ask me anything. Few responded but I did receive some great questions.
The first three questions come from ClutteredBrain.
1. Where did you learn all of your design skills?
Well, that’s an easy questions. I’m 95% self-taught. I’ve taught myself PhotoShop, html and CSS thanks to our good ole’ friend Mr. Google. It’s a lot of hit or miss and takes a ton of patience (which I have little of, by the way).
2. Could you survive without your cell phone for a month?
A day or two, yes. A week, probably not. Now, I’m not saying I would die without it but it would be really hard to not to Tweet and check e-mails. However, I think it is something I need to cut back on.
3. If you had to have one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Does coffee count as food? In all seriousness, if I could have one food food for the rest of my life, it would be pizza. The possibilities are endless with pizza. Or do I have to stick with just one topping?
The next question comes from Sara who asks…
4. What was your wedding song and why?
You & Me by Lifehouse…You can read more about why we chose it HERE.
And the last question comes from my good friend, Jenni.
5. How did you meet that wonderful girl, Jenni, from Jenni from the Blog?
Believe it or not, Jenni and I met on the interwebz. Our little guys were due around the same time so we found ourselves posting on the same mommy message board. We clicked and began talking everyday. And that’s the way it’s been for the past 2 years! We talk every day and it helps our work days fly. I am so lucky to have her as a friend!
Have any other burning questions? Leave a comment! If I get enough questions, I will post a Round 2 next week.
Now I have some questions for you!
1. What do you think of the new look?
2. Would you mind voting for me over at Top Mommy Blogs? Pretty please?