A dip with all of the flavor of chocolate chip cookie dough without the guilt of raw egg!
Have you ever made a batch of chocolate chip cookies just so you can sneak some cookie dough? Yeah, me either. Oh who am I kidding. I think 95% of the reason we make chocolate chip cookies is for the raw cookie dough.
But we all know that we shouldn’t eat the raw dough what with the raw eggs and raw flour. But it’s so tempting!
What if I told you that you could eat a guilt-free Chocolate Chip Dough? Yup, that’s right! Presenting Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip!
I wish I could take the credit for this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip but I can’t! This recipe is brought to you by my good friend, Kylee, of Kylee Cooks. I was given Kylee’s site for the Spring version of Freaky Friday. I have been meaning to make this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip for awhile now and this was just the kick in the pants I needed to make it!
What’s Freaky Friday you ask?
Freaky Friday is a blogging event that takes place every season. Bloggers are secretly assigned someone else’s blog, pick a recipe and make it to share on our own blogs! It’s not only a great way to find new recipes, but to find new blogs to read and share. Make sure you scroll to the bottom to check out of all the bloggers participating in the Spring Freaky Friday!
But let me tell you a little bit about Kylee!
I met Kylee a few years ago on a blog tour and we were good friends before we even met! Kylee is a longtime foodie and cook, who brings approachable, affordable, tried and true recipes to the table. She creates amazing dishes like Vanilla Maple Baked French Toast and Creamy Lemon & Spinach Risotto.
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH DIP
Making Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip is even easier than making Chocolate Chip Cookies! And you’ll have it made in no time since there is no baking involved!
To make this dip, you will need:
- cream cheese, softened
- butter, softened
- powdered sugar
- dark brown suga
- mini chocolate chips
Beat the cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Next, add the sugars, vanilla and salt, and beat until well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips. Refrigerate, and serve with graham crackers, pretzels, or fruit!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese - softened low fat is fine
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch salt
- 1 1/4 cups mini chocolate chips
- Beat the cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
- Add the sugars, vanilla and salt, and beat until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate, and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 402Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 59mgSodium 202mgCarbohydrates 37gFiber 2gSugar 33gProtein 3g
Take a look at all of our Spring 2019 Freaky Friday Recipes:
- A Grande Life – Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- An Affair from the Heart – Margarita Dip with Salted Pretzels
- Aunt Bee’s Recipes – BLT Pasta Salad
- Bowl Me Over – Macaroni Pasta Salad
- Hostess at Heart – Blueberry Buckle Recipe – Incredibly Easy To Make
- House of Nash Eats – Asparagus Tart
- Kylee Cooks – No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- LeMoine Family Kitchen – Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas Tacos
- Life Currents – Blackened Shrimp Pasta
- Lisa’s Dinnertime Dish – Spicy Thai Basil Slaw
- Mildly Meandering – Mediterranean Scalloped Potatoes
- Seduction in the Kitchen – Grilled Peach Caprese Salad
- Take Two Tapas – Spicy Bacon Wrapped Air Fryer Shrimp
- The Foodie Affair – Coconut Pie with Creamy Custard Filling
- The Speckled Palate – Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese
- West Via Midwest – Air Fryer Cherry Pies
- Who Needs a Cape? – Slow Cooker Cheesy Taco Soup